Just starting to plan your honeymoon and you aren’t sure where to start looking and which destinations fit your budget?
Here’s a quick little chart that our travel agents at Sand & Sun Vacations put together as a guide for those just starting to plan their honeymoon that will assist in letting you know which destinations fit your honeymoon budget and which have all inclusive resorts!
All-Inclusive fits within this budget.
All Inclusive Available is likely to add significant additional cost to the package, not factored into average rates provided.
Inclusive available often includes breakfast, dinner and water sports. Likely to add significant additional cost to the package, not factored into average rates provided.
- Starting average price for a 7-night honeymoon for two adults
- 4/5 star Beachfront Resort
- Entry level room category
- With flights and round-trip shared transfers
Actual price will depend on many variables such as:
- Time of year traveling, (low season will of course be less, high season and holidays more),
- Room category ( Swim up, Ocean Front, Honeymoon Suites will add significant cost)
- Origination of flights & schedule
- When travel is booked – ideally 8 months prior to travel provides the best prices (as you can utilize early booking specials! ). Expect, if you wait till 30-60 days prior to travel, a price increase between 25%-50% and very limited inventory !
|Outer Islands, Bahamas|
|Turks & Caicos|