Honeymoon Planning Specialist
No Other Travel agency is So dedicated to two people in Love!
There are so many amazing places to enjoy your honeymoon! But how do you narrow all of those choices down to the perfect honeymoon for the two of you?
You can spend hours upon hours of your valuable time on the internet searching, hoping to find the destination and resort that’s just right.
Praying that the pictures are accurate, that you’ve asked all the right questions and there are no hidden costs or unwanted surprises!
Or, you can work with the professional honeymoon travel agents at Sand & Sun Vacations and receive:
Your personal SSV honeymoon travel agent is dedicated to providing you extremely high-quality and personalized honeymoon planning services with a smile! Check out our Testimonials here ( SSV Testimonial Page) or on The Knot or Wedding Wire and see why we’ve won numerous service awards for our honeymoon planning!
SSV has been in business since 2004- we have over 25 years combined experience with honeymoon planning!
Specializing in Caribbean, Mexico and South Pacific, all inclusive and boutique resort honeymoons, SSV honeymoon travel agents personally have made almost 500 resort inspections! ….and that number keeps climbing each year! Our first hand knowledge and extensive training benefits our clients and makes honeymoon planning quick and easy!
Your unique- there isn’t another couple in the world exactly like the two of you and your honeymoon should reflect that! To find the perfect honeymoon for the two of you we ask all the right questions and listen carefully to what the both of you desire, need and dream of for Your honeymoon!
At Sand & Sun Vacations we provide you with the options that are best suited for, and customized to your desires, wants and needs, designing the perfect honeymoon package for the two of you!! Providing unbiased detailed Resort recommendations and reports – from the FAQ’s to the quirks and un-doctored photo’s so that you know what the resort really looks like! You’ll benefit from your friendly SSV travel consultant’s experience, first hand knowledge, and SSV’s unaltered photo’s of the resort and destination! Working with Sand & Sun Vacations honeymoon travel agents you’ll find the resort & destination that is perfect for the two of you! Get started here with our Honeymoon Questionnaire!
Many online do- it- yourself travel booking sites provide a basic menu, that appeals to the general public for you to choose from. They don’t take into consideration your wants, need, desires and dreams. You do the work, you take on all the responsibility and they get all the credit!It is simply just one of hundreds of transactions that day to them.
At Sand & Sun Vacations we value your honeymoon as the once in a lifetime experience it is and strive for it be an amazing adventure!
Feel like you are running out of time? Tired of trying to sort through all of the options, marketing hype and travel websites?
- Time Savers – While it can be fun researching your Honeymoon options, when you have so many details to look after it when planning a wedding, honeymoon planning can become just another item in your ever growing to- do list! We save you time by sorting through the options, presenting the ones that best suit your dream honeymoon! We let you know all about the resort including the quirks, activities available, and destination information!
- Stress relievers – Beyond the research we make all the honeymoon travel arrangements for you, lessening your frustration and stress. taking care of the minute details, such as reminding you about final payments !
We take great pride in assisting our couples find the perfect honeymoon for them so they make amazing lifelong memories !!
Our Sand & Sun Vacations honeymoon travel agents are there to guide you in finding the best value – this includes flights, resort options specific to your desires and transfers.
–Our professional assistance helps avoid costly mistakes. Booking honeymoon travel arrangements is what we do, day after day, year after year- we know what to look out for and steer clear of! Common mistakes that honeymooners make such as booking the wrong airport, basing resort choices on not quite accurate marketing photo’s, not having enough time for connections, not booking transportation to the resort, picking the resort based on price instead of the one that best suits your honeymoon needs ( saving a $200 isn’t worth it when your having a lousy honeymoon-is it?!). Often common mistakes can end up costing hundreds, if not thousands of dollars more!
Just a few examples
- Flights – A $100.00 difference in price may mean the difference from one layover or 2-3 layovers! Those layovers could lead to real problems with missing luggage, delays, missed flights etc. !
How much is it worth:
- – To spend your first day of your honeymoon traveling for 16-20 hours, instead of 6-8?
- – Eating crappy and over priced airport food?
- – Sitting in uncomfortable plastic chairs while watching the same CNN news broadcast over & over?
Compared to sipping your favorite tropical beverage on the beach or in the pool at your honeymoon destination?
When Sand & Sun Vacations recommends flight itineraries we look at the OVERALL best value. Best value is based on best itinerary and pricing at time of quote- there often are lower priced flights however we may not recommend them for any one, or for a multiple of the following reasons:
-Airline is known for issues with route and many extra charges ie seat assignments ie carry on and checked luggage ect that bring pricing when all is said and done to be higher;
-Multiple connections in one or both directions that could lead to issues traveling;
-Too short of a layover to reasonably make connection;
– Too long of a layover
- Is it a “deal” ? A couple whose priority and dream is to spend their honeymoon on an beautiful white sand beach see a resort online and the pictures on it’s website are fabulous! The online reviews are really good and the pricing is better than all the other 5 star resorts – they think they found an incredible “deal”! But what wasn’t mentioned or shown is that the beach has been eroded away, the resort is in need of repairs ( those pics online- well they were from 15 years ago…..the reviews, well they were put up by management……). The couple would have gladly paid the additional funds to have the honeymoon of their dreams instead of the “deal”… By visiting the destinations and resorts plus our extensive network of travel professionals we are on top of the most recent changes at the resorts!
- One of the Common Mistakes we help you avoid – A honeymoon couple goes to check in at the fabulous all inclusive, 5 star resort they booked online…only to find that they didn’t purchase the all-inclusive, it was an add on (an extra 2100.00 for two) and the ocean front room doesn’t have an actual view of the ocean, rather this resort classifies their rooms according to how close it is to the ocean, not the view! To add insult to injury the resort charges a daily “resort fee” that wasn’t mentioned anywhere….. not a great way to start a honeymoon! Our agents know the resorts we recommend, so you’ll know upfront the view, whether everything is included and if there are any extra fees. No surprises!
– Even with all the services SSV provides to our honeymooners, they find that our pricing is lower or the same as what they find on Internet booking engines. Our honeymoon clients get full service without an inflated price tag!
As an SSV VIP you’ll benefit from the relationships we’ve cultivated. Sand & Sun Vacations partners exclusively with only the best all inclusive and boutique resorts, that are reputable, responsive and treat our honeymoon clients like VIP’s!
Why not let the Sand & Sun Vacations experienced Honeymoon travel agents handle the details?
When you book yourself who do you turn to if you run into a snafu? Lost reservation by the front desk, assigned to the wrong room category, cancelled flight, weather delay or a tropical storm…. the list can go on and on. Unfortunately, these things can and do happen and if they happened on your honeymoon, who do you turn to? SSV honeymooners know we are only a phone call or email away before, during and after travel! Taking care of details so you don’t have to!
Working with a Sand & Sun Vacations Honeymoon Specialists ensures that your honeymoon planning is smooth sailing!
Honeymoon Frequently Asked Questions!
All Inclusive Honeymoons : What You Need to Know!
Honeymoon Planning Timeline !
Honeymoon Budget: Aren’t sure which destinations fit your budget? Check out this quick guide!
Favorite Honeymoon Destinations and Resorts
Passports are required for all international Travel – If traveling internationally including the Caribbean, Mexico, Tahiti or Fiji your package requires all U.S. citizens to carry proper proof of citizenship, which is a passport to enter back into the USA. You will be denied entry back into the USA if proper documents are not presented. Sand & Sun Vacations recommends expediting passports if travel is less than 6 months away. Travel Insurance nor the supplier will refund your funds because of being denied travel due to Passport issues.
We advise that all passports be valid for a period of 6 months after travel is completed as some nations require it.
- Be sure to click here to stay updated by the US Department of State and Bureau of Consular affairs!
http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/country.htmlThe State Department’s Office of American Citizens Services and Crisis Management (ACS) administers the Consular Information Program for travelers, which provide Country Specific Information for every country of the world that may affect their safety and security. Country Specific Information, Travel Alerts, and Travel Warnings are vital parts of this program.You will also find the location of the U.S. embassy and any consular offices, information about whether you need a visa, crime and security information, health and medical considerations, drug penalties, localized hot spots and more. This is a good place to start learning about where you are going.
- A Honeymoon trip requires careful planning. click here to see the important steps you need to take to prepare for a safe trip anywhere outside the United States. In addition, you can search for your destination to view more specific information about that country or area on our Country Information tab.