Mexico is a vibrant, colorful, sun drenched land where honeymooners, destination wedding couples, their guests and all vacationers will find wonders and people that amaze, delight and welcome at every step.
- Food – Mexico is famed for its gastronomy. But beyond the tacos, ceviche and guacamole, you will find Contemporary Mexican chefs are creating Mexican culinary fusion delights and perfecting dishes that span the globe.
- Beauty – whether the lush landscape of the Riviera Maya, the stunning white sand beaches of Cancun, the awe inspiring vistas of the ocean against the dessert in Cabo, or the jungle and mountains in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is a land of vast beauty.
- Tradition – Rich, colorful and vibrant – from the ancient traditions and architecture of the Aztec and Mayan people to the influence of the Conquistadores, visitors will find tradition and history in almost every aspect of their visit.
- Hospitality – Like the weather of this region, the locals are warm and joyful. Mexico’s hospitality staff are among the best-trained in the world and you will find leading hotel brands from around the world represented – from the very best in luxury such as Ritz-Carlton to boutique resorts. Mexico is a gracious nation where mi casa is su casa
- Shopping – From Louis Vuitton to local handicrafts, tequila to sombreros, turquoise and
sterling silver to leather goods, shoppers will find treasures around every corner !
- Activities – Abound on both the land and sea. From world class golf courses to ziplining, swimming with dolphins to jungle trekking both coasts of Mexico offer one a large variety of activities for vacationers!
- Beaches & water sports – Mexico offers beaches and activities to suit every lover of the deep blue. From secluded stretches of powder soft sand that welcome vacationers to kick off their flip flops and stay awhile to beaches where you will find every beach and water sport being enjoyed ! Scuba divers and snorkelers flock to the Yucatan to partake in the amazements of the worlds third largest coral reef. Adventurers who want to surf, kite board or game fish are drawn to the Pacific coasts.
So what’s it take to be a Sand & Sun Vacations Favorite All Inclusive Resort in Mexico? The same features that our discerning VIP clients desire in their vacation experience! Service, food options, cleanliness, a great beach or pool, a unique feature that makes it stand above others in it’s category, included amenities, elbow room, staff to guests ratio, policy’s that make our clients feel valued—not just another number, no long queues; responsive, involved management and happy employees = happy SSV clients, ……while each of our VIP clients desire different features, ambiance and have different vacation preferences, all of SSV clients are discerning travelers who expect the best value for their vacation!
Following are some of our favorite Mexico vacation destinations where you will find fantastic all inclusive and wonderful boutique resorts.
Cancun & Playa Mujures
Cancun – Play non stop all day and all night
Due to its near perfect weather, 14 miles of pristine white beaches shaped like a number “7” , crystalline waters, sultry and lively nights sipping on the perfect margarita, gourmet dining, upscale shopping and enough recreational activities to keep visitors going from sun up to sun down is what Cancun is known for and visitors flock to. Cancun has transformed into a luxury vacation destination, offering all the major all inclusive resorts brands, phenomenal spas, and all the amenities of a world class destination while just a short drive from archeological treasures, jungles and infinite activities.
Cancun & Playa Mujures Adults Only Resorts
- Visual Tour: Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun
- Visual Tour: Live Aqua Cancun
- Visual Tour: Excellence Playa Mujeres
- Visual Tour: Secrets The Vine Cancun
Cancun & Playa Mujures Family Resorts
- Visual Tour: Beach Palace
- Visual Tour: Moon Palace
- Visual Tour: Sun Palace
- Visual Tour: Hard Rock Hotel Cancun
Cancun & Playa Mujures Boutique Resorts
Riviera Maya – Riviera Cancun , Playa Del Carmen , Tulums
Riviera Maya – low key, yet world class
Vacationers will find expansive stretches of powdery white sand lapped by the clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea as Riviera Maya has some of the most stunning and beautiful, calm beaches in all of the world.
Bathed in the warmth of the sun this beach destination stretches along the Caribbean sea and is for adventurers and explorers, lovers, shoppers, golfers, divers and snorkelers. Easily accessible from North American gateways, Riviera Maya caters to honeymooners, destination weddings and vacationers who want to stop, relax and be pampered. Active travelers will enjoy world class golf, swimming in cenotes, ziplines, swimming with dolphins, jungle exploration, travelling through time to visit any of the 1,200 archeological sites or eco adventure parks, such as Xel-ha or Xcaret, where they will have a glimpse into the past.
Mile for mile I would venture to say that Riviera Maya offers more all inclusive resorts, swim up pool bars and palapas than any other destination in the world. Those who seek luxury, boutique or adult only all inclusive resorts will be happy to find a multitude of choices. Each resort offer a distinct ambiance and personality, all offer modern conveniences and activities.
Riviera Maya – Riviera Cancun , Playa Del Carmen , Tulum Adults Only Resorts
- Visual Tour: Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla (Adults only)
- Visual Tour: THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen
- Visual Tour: Valentin Maya Resort and Spa
- Visual Tour: Excellence Riviera Cancun
- Visual Tour: Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso
- Visual Tour: Royal Hideaway Playacar
- Visual Tour: Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
- Visual Tour: Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
- Visual Tour: Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
Riviera Maya – Riviera Cancun , Playa Del Carmen , Tulum Family Resorts
- Visual Tour: Xpu-Ha Palace
- Visual Tour: Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda
- Visual Tour: Playacar Palace
- Visual Tour: Dreams Puerto Aventuras
Visual Tour: Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa
Visual Tour: Now Jade Riviera Cancun
Visual Tour: Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
- Visual Tour: Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa
Riviera Maya – Riviera Cancun , Playa Del Carmen , Tulum Boutique Resorts
Isla Mujures / Cozumel
Isla Mujures – Offering a more relaxed secluded setting, a throw back to pre Cancun lies the quaint Isla Mujures. Home to simple shops, a few restaurants, some funky bars, an occasional brightly painted clapboard house, and the Plaza Municipal. Visitors can rent a golf cart to explore this small island ( 5 miles long by 3 miles wide) stoping at any of the beaches to refresh themselves or snorkel in the warm crystal clear water.
Parque Marino El Garrafon is a popular beach and swimming site. Activities include snorkeling, and hiking trails, aerial “zip line,” dolphin swim, kayaks, “snuba” and scuba, plus dining, showers, and a nice beach. Occupying the island’s southern tip are two related structures. A modern lighthouse overlooks a small Mayan temple (Ixchel, goddess of fertility) that signaled Mayan sailors and settlements as far away as Cozumel. A colorful Caribbean-style village with shops, a cafe, and an outdoor sculpture garden, now occupy the entrance to this area.
Cozumel – Boisterous and energetic when cruise ships are docked , Cozumel lures vacationers who are excited to explore one of the worlds best scuba diving destinations that sits almost right outside of their resort door! The worlds third largest reef teams with dazzling coral and colorful marine life. Accessible by air or a 45 minute ferry ride, visitors can explore the island by ATV, jeep, take a horseback ride on the beach or lace up their hiking boots and trek through the rainforest to visit Mayan ruins.
Los Cabos – Cabo San Lucas & San Jose Del Cabo
Los Cabos – Cabo San Lucas & San Jose Del Cabo
At the tip of Baja California Sur you will find the remarkable setting where the sapphire Sea of Cortez meets the desert and mountains and the dual destinations of Los Cabos.
Rambunctious Cabo San Lucas, on the other end of the highway (called the Corridor), is party central with funky bars and the slick Luxury Avenue Mall. Offering high quality services, championship golf courses, energetic nightlife and a marina that is a popular departure point for deep sea fishing and whale watching, Cabo San Lucas is a favorite for elite international tourists. Of course no vacation to cabo San Lucas is complete without a visit to El Arco- whether by kayak, sunset cruise or tour.
Tranquil San Jose del Cabo retains the look and unhurried pace of an authentic Mexican town. Cobblestone streets- narrow and winding, colorful colonial buildings, intimate restaurants and boutiques radiate from the central main square and mission church. Grab a refreshing Hibiscus flavored popsicle or sip a frosty margarita at one of the alfresco restaurants while embracing an atmosphere that manages to be both laid-back and sophisticated.
However, Along the Corridor between Cabo San Lucas and you will most of the luxurious resorts, impressive spas and championship golf courses for which Los Cabos has become famous. The Corridor is also home to some of the area’s best beaches for water sports.
Los Cabos Adult Only Resorts
Los Cabos Family Resorts
Los Cabos Boutique Resorts
Puerto Vallarta / Riviera Nayrit
The Puerto Vallarta region is actually several destinations rolled into one, each with its own character and charm. Along golden beaches, mountains and jungles, you’ll discover modern amenities and creature comforts. To the east of Vallarta rises the majestic Sierra Madre, with mountains covered with tropical vegetation. The old part of Puerto Vallarta has kept its Mexican colonial charm with cobblestone streets, white adobe houses and red tiled roofs.
Visitors can enjoy spotting humpback whales in season, swimming with dolphins, luxury golf courses, canopy tours, surfing, an ecological preserve, archeological remains, bird sighting, fishing for marlin, snapper, grouper and yellow fin; visiting the ruins of the San Basilio fort and exploring Mexcaltitlan Island In addition, Puerto Vallarta is famous for its renowned Malecón (seaside promenade), a long seafront walkway and its vibrant nightlife. Here you’ll find a whimsical collection of bronze sculptures, including the town’s iconic seahorse.
Puerto Vallarta’s Malecón runs from the Romantic Zone, where you’ll find golden sand and countless beach bars, to the start of the Hotel Zone. Further north are the Hotel Zone and Marina where many resorts and restaurants are located.
Located only 15 miles north of Puerto Vallarta, you’ll find yourself entering Riviera Nayarit. Rapidly developing with new all inclusive and boutique resorts is a 200 mile stretch of pristine coastline backed by jungle-clad mountains and facing offshore islands. There is plenty of remote backcountry for those wanting to see a more rustic side of rural Mexico.
Puerto Vallarta / Riviera Nayrit Adult Only Resorts
Puerto Vallarta / Riviera Nayrit Family Resorts